In-Depth Excavation provides expert demolition services for all types of construction projects. We have exceptional knowledge in the excavation industry, and we get work done on time.
We have experience in the following areas of demolition:
We remove and relocate existing structures with proper demolition techniques. We distribute all materials properly and recycle leftover debris.
We dig up obstructive, earthbound materials, and level the land for construction. We prep, clean, and level the ground for new projects. We will move the excess material so that you don’t need to deal with it.
In-Depth Excavation demolishes any problem area with the highest in safety standards. We use the latest technology with precise planning and offer expert consultations.
In-Depth Excavation is:
- An owner-operator business with demolition experts that practice in Snohomish County and surrounding areas.
- Skilled and experienced at strategic demolition planning and execution.
- Knowledgeable of engineering rules, regulations, and requirements of demolition procedures.
- Always concerned about maintaining a high regard for safety standards and practices.
- Focused on prioritizing effective communication with other consultants, contractors, employees, and clients.
The Demolition Process
Whether a job involves a county plan, a private residence, or an industrial design, In-Depth Excavation will properly demolish, rework, and prepare the environment for your project.
We follow a strict code of conduct for the demolition procedure and will communicate all levels of information to you. We work closely with our customers to give them exactly what they desire for their project.
These are general guidelines that describe the demolition process.
- Property Assessment – Evaluations of structures, landscapes, and surrounding areas before the demolition.
- Determine the organic composition of potentially demolished materials.
- Removal of contaminated materials.
- Ensure protection of wildlife during demolition.
- Choose tools, machinery, and methods used.
- Secure the area – Take steps to control the area while the demolition is in effect.
- Add fencing, safety protectors, warning posts.
- Removal of hazardous waste.
- Look for opportunities to recycle waste materials and debris.
- Schedule the county, state, and federal inspections.
- Adhere to waste removal regulations, including proper removal, transportation, and relocation of excess debris.
- Reuse of earth, rock, and soil for the refilling of the land.
- Level site for the construction project.
For an excavation company with a record in high-quality excellence, skill, and a cooperative environment, In-Depth Excavation takes the lead in Snohomish County.
With over 20+ years of combined experience in excavation, we will handle your needs. We hold our values of being ethical, responsive, adequately priced, and customer service oriented in high regard. We work closely with our customers to give them exactly what they want for their project. We offer advice when guidance is needed. If you have a project or questions, contact us at (425) 367-1521 or at www.indepthex.com.
Disclaimer: The information on this website is general information about excavation. It may or may not be relevant to the customer’s needs as each need of the customer is different. Each project varies and is completed as an individual plan determined by In-Depth Excavation.